When You Receive a Traffic Citation...

If you wish to plead "guilty" you can pay your fine in any of the following ways:

  • Online (credit card) at XpressBillPay
  • By phone (credit card) to the Court Clerk
  • By mail (check or money order) to the Court Clerk at City Hall. Write your citation number on your payment
  • In-person (cash, check, money order, or credit card) with the Court Clerk at City Hall